To read my U.S. News & World Report articles, click here.
My book, co-authored with Brandon Withrow of Winebrenner Theological Seminary, Consider No Evil: Two Faith Traditions and the Problem of Academic Freedom in Religious Higher Education, was published on July 10, 2014 by Cascade Books (Wipf and Stock Publishers).
I’m also cited, or quoted, in several academic papers and other publications, including:
- Amicus brief to the Supreme Court of the United States in Abigail Noel Fisher vs. the University of Texas at Austin.
- Hans Madueme. “Adam and Eve: An Evangelical Impasse? — A Review Essay.” In Christian Scholar’s Review. 45.2 (2016): 165-183.
- Robert Luther III (counsel to Senator Jeff Sessions). “Practical Tips for Placing and Publishing Your First Law Review Article,” University of Richmond Law Review, 63 (2016).
- Chryssa Sofianopoulou and Christina Rouziou. “Social Networking and Media. The Case of Higher Education,” conference paper, July 2014.
- Joshi Jyoti and Choudhary Kiran, “Wittingly mad: Pedagogical changes enforced by popularity of social networking sites in management studies,” EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies Vol. 3, No. 3 (June, 2013)
- Vasuki Nesiah, “A Flat Earth for Lawyers Without Borders? Rethinking Current Approaches to the Globalization of Legal Education,” Drexel Law Review; Spring 2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p 371.
- Daniel A. Lopez,” K-12 Education and Technology in the 21st Century: An analysis of Social Media and Public High Schools in Massachusetts,” honors thesis, Boston University, 2013
- Brent Evan Newton, Georgetown University Law Center. “The Ninety-Five Theses: Systemic Reforms of American Legal Education and Licensure,” Nov. 7, 2012. South Carolina Law Review, Vol. 64.
- Jeanne Marie Zokovitch Paben, “The Role of the Attorney and the Attorney Client Relationship: The Keys to Improved Public Perception of Attorneys and the Lexus,” Tennessee Journal of Law & Policy, summer 2012, Vol. 8, 10
- Luz E. Herrera, “Training Lawyer-Entrepreneurs,” Denver University Law Review, 2012, Vol. 89 Issue 4, 888
- Robert J. Rhee, “The Tort Foundation of Duty of Care and Business Judgment,” Notre Dame Law Review, Vol. 88, No. 3, 1151
- Sean F. Reardon, Rachel Baker, and Daniel Klasik, “Race, Income, and Enrollment in Highly Selective Colleges, 1982-2004,” Center for Education Policy Analysis, Stanford University, Aug. 3, 2012, 4
- Marguerite Joan Flood, “Mentoring and Self-Efficacy in Female Undergraduate Business Students,” M.A. thesis, Ohio State University, 2012, 2